Friday, January 8, 2010

A Very Busy Baby

We have hit a new milestone. Lily is officially into just about everything she can get to. She still isn't crawling, but she is now MOVING. Rolling, scooting, crawling backwards (but just not forwards yet), rocking, etc. This afternoon, I was trying to fold a load of laundry and Lily got into one of the DVD baskets. We usually stop her and redirect her attention, but today I just wanted to get my laundry folded. She couldn't get hurt or mess them up too bad, other than throwing them all over the living room.


"Hmmm, the remote. I never get to hold one of these..."

"I just can't find one I want to watch."

All done! It's official. There is nothing to watch."

1 comment:

Melissa said...

takes after her Aunt Lissy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails