Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday

It's Tuesday. Not much going on around here. Right now, Abby is watching Sesame Street while Lily lays next to her, hopefully falling asleep soon for a morning nap. Our big plans today are to hit Target's kids clothing department. We are looking for a birthday outfit for the soon to be birthday girl. That is unreal. I can't believe it has been a year. I have mixed feelings about it. I am a little sad, and yet, excited that we made it through the first year, which I think is really hard. I am excited for her to start walking, because then they really seem like a little person. We "practiced" standing last night while I held her arms. She isn't great at it, but I think the practicing is helping. She giggles most of the time she stands. It is pretty cute. She knows she is doing something new, I guess.

We just finished up baths for everyone and a shower for myself. I honestly feel like I'm up to my elbows in lotion today. We had a big temperature drop (like 20 degrees in 24 hours) in the last day or so, and the cold is taking its toll. Abby's nighttime cough is back, surely because of the dry air because it was totally gone, and I got all itchy from dry skin yesterday. So, today was Lotion Day! Hopefully it will help.

It's still "Girl Time" here with Matt traveling. I'm pretty tired. I just don't sleep as well when he's gone. Lily isn't helping the situation. She hasn't been sleeping well at all. It is really frustrating. I don't know if teething is the problem, or not. It definitely could be because she's sprouting them like crazy. I just know I'm tired.

We got a little bit of snow here yesterday and it is bitter cold. I'm not looking forward to getting out in it today, and yet I'm looking forward to getting out. If you know what I mean.

Okay, that is all the rambling I have in me for right now. Hopefully Lily has fallen asleep by now!

Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails