Saturday, January 16, 2010

Still waiting...

No news.

No Cheesecake Factory.

No bad news either, just more waiting, which seems to be the name of the game. We are waiting to have our celebration dinner until we have an official offer. Though we did have pizza last night, which was kind of cheating.


On a side note, those of you with iPhones or iPod Touch, I just downloaded a program that I am using right now to blog this called BlogPress Lite (free). It makes blogging (from Blogger) from your phone/iPod super easy. There is a full version one that you have to pay for but I think this one meets all my needs. Pretty cool for if you want to update a blog but aren't at your computer (like, for example, if you are sitting in your baby's room trying to get her to fall asleep for nap, but I wouldn't know about that).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails