Monday, February 16, 2009

Playing

I decided to get out Abby's old activity mat from when she was a baby last night and it was a hit. In all reality, it was my effort to wake Lily up in the evening for a bit so she'd sleep at night. The previous night we didn't do that, and I paid for it. That said, even Abby decided to put her head under there to see what it was like and they had so much fun.... and I got some great pictures.


This is my favorite because it looks like they are just gazing at each other.



This next one was funny because all of a sudden we heard Abby say in a sweet voice, "Lily, stop pulling my hair!"  (and Matt grabbed the camera in time to catch it)  I guess it is starting already!



I think there is a chance Abby had more fun playing than Lily!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails