Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting Creative with Dinner

Saturday, Matt and I decided to try something fun for dinner with Abby. This isn't an original idea, I've seen it other places but never tried it myself. Luckily, we had just been to the grocery and had some good "snacky" options. It was perfect for grazing while we played and hung out. We filled each section of a muffin tray with a different dinner "snack". I really thought we'd struggle to find things for all 12 spots, but once we got going, we ended up coming up with more ideas than we had spots. Abby loved it, though she wanted to dip EVERYTHING in the Ranch dip that we gave her for her carrots. -and I'm not kidding. She even dipped marshmallows in it!

(nice dress up, huh?)


1 comment:

Everything Lissy said...

I showed Chad the pictures on Flickr and he said in the funniest way "What is she wearing????"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails