Saturday, February 21, 2009

Old Friends

After joining Facebook this winter, slowly, some of my best old college friends have either found me or I have found them, and I have been able to reconnect with them. It has been nice. It is sad that we have lost touch as much as we have, and yet my memories seem very fresh. I searched for a few pictures of my alma mater for this post. The third picture is of the residence hall that I was an RA- where I met some of the best people. I was just talking with one online today and we both said that we would do college all over again if we could- and that it should last much longer. -except for maybe the class part!  ...Except, you can't go back, so great memories they will be...




1 comment:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

The best years of our lives. Too bad we don't realize it at the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails