Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Checking in

So the problem with taking a break from blogging is that it is always awkward when you finally come back to it.  What will be your first blog entry back?  Ah, the pressure!  There are times where you think, "I should blog that, and then you think, eh, that's not worth it."

So, here we are.  How about a catch up?  Here are some of our big moments and/or favorite pictures from my last check in....


Abby received her third grade Bible at church.  A very big deal.

A crisp morning at the bus stop.  I love this picture.

Lily has entered that magical stage where she is very into numbers and letters.  She can count to 100 and knows a few sight words.  She is a sneaky learner.  She surprises me every day with stuff she knows.

Abby came in second at her first meet of the season.  She is growing and doing so well this season.  She has a meet this coming Saturday.  I'm sure she'll do great again!

Another favorite picture of the girls with family friends.  Crazy kids.

Lily and cousin Bella playing in the cul-de-sac.  They had so much fun with each other during this visit.

My besties Lisa, Ann, and me.

The evidence left by one phone stealer.

Our first corn maze was a super fun success!

Lily always "thought" she knew the right way.


Trick or Treat at a special event at our local high school.  It was lucky we went because our Trick or Treat got stormed out.  :(

Lily listening to tunes in the car line at preschool.  I swear I didn't turn it up too loud.

Fall leaves!

Little sisters, I tell you.  I sent this to mine and told her they were always a problem.

Believe it or now, snow today.  Bleck.  But the girls loved it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails