Monday, November 18, 2013

A Whirlwind Weekend and Beautiful Annie

We had a crazy, whirlwind weekend.  Abby had a gymnastics meet on Saturday at our home gym.  Because it was our home meet, we had to work a session.  I worked as floor timer during the same session that Abby competed so I got to be close to the action.  The team stretched right next to me, so I snuck in some pictures.  (Her team is the one with the white jackets and dark pants with TGC on them.)  Abby is the one in the front row on the far right (she has pigtails with one pink ribbon and one blue).







After the meet was over, we grabbed lunch or breakfast at Cracker Barrel (half of us had lunch, half breakfast).  Then, in the car for 3 hours to see our brand new family addition!  We went straight to the hospital to see my sister and new niece, Annabelle Jane, or Annie.






I took the chance while i was there to get her out of her hospital issued shirt and make her girlie.  She is adorable.  I could just eat her up.  It's a good thing I only have to wait until Thanksgiving to see her again.  The girls LOVED her.


On Sunday, we raced home, with me on Twitter following storm coverage the whole drive with the crazy Midwest storms.  Scary.  Here is one shot at the edge of the line.  Sun on one side and storms on the other.  Luckily the worst of the storm missed our area of the county.  Many prayers for those it did not.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails