Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blank Canvas

It is very exciting outside my house right now.

Today was "Demo" day for the new landscaping.  The guys arrived about 8:00 this morning and have worked all day, pulling out everything.  They saved the day lilies for anyone who wants them.  Email me or message me on Facebook if you'd like some.   I don't think they'll last long out of the ground.  I have someone who will take anything left after everyone gets what they want, so hurry if you want any.  I'm thinking they should be planted in the next 24 hours or so?  What do you think?



Look!  Truly a blank canvas!  What you can't see is in the middle of the yard are some plants that will be planted tomorrow.  They'll be bringing more.  I can't wait.  More pictures to come!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails