Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Question of eternal significance: where should I hang my pictures?

In general, Matt and I are very fast unpackers.  We still have some organizing and settling to do, but we were pretty much out of boxes that first weekend.

We haven't hung anything on the walls yet.  Something about, what feels like, the permanence of nails in the walls, and deciding exactly where you want things, has slowed us down.

However, I'm ready to get some things up.  I had to take most of these pictures down when we staged out house to sell back in August/September, so I miss having them up, but I can't decide where to hang them.


Here is about what will be included in my grouping (one or two might go in a different room).  (Excuse the messy quilt rack.  I probably should have cleaned it up a little before taking pictures.)


And here is the gigantic wall that I want to use.  I'm just not sure how.  Center them, put them to one side.  I really don't want them to take up the whole wall- that would be weird.  Should I pick a different place?  What do you think?  (there is a fireplace on the left wall and it opens up to the front door to the right)


How do you display your family pictures?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails