Saturday, May 11, 2013

oh my gosh. we actually moved.

Oh my gosh, you guys!  We finally actually moved!!!

We slept in our new house last night.  Soooo weird.

The move went seamlessly, really.  
Matt and I have both have sore feet today and both woke up really early this morning because we went to bed so early last night-we were so tired.

The girls come home today.  I still have a little more work I want to do in their rooms before they get here to make it a little more "done" before they get here.  

The kitchen is pretty much completely unpacked, except we desperately need to go to the grocery store.  Our bedroom and closet are in good shape.  Today, we'll just plug along.

Our movers were great.  They did it faster than the estimate predicted (local move was charged hourly), and the guys were great.  I recommend them if you move (It was the best $ we've spent).  Their third-party guys were also fabulous and got our washer/dryer and playset all set up.


Here was a little picture I posted on Facebook of some dishes I haven't seen since we listed our house back at Labor Day.  Oh, how I have missed you ramekins and pretty dishes!

Thanks for all your prayers.  Now, we just have to get used to this place. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails