Monday, January 7, 2013

Instagram

I mentioned on Facebook that I'm trying out Instagram.

I've actually had the app on my iPhone for forever, because I used the different filters and frames and such, but I never used the sharing and "social" part of it.  You know, following and followers.

So, I decided I'm way overdue.  A lot of the blogs I read are on Instagram, along with a lot of the people I follow on Twitter.

Soooo, come follow me!  On Twitter and Instagram!  I have the same username on both- cbdickerson
 (oh, and Matt just joined Twitter, so surprise him and follow him:  mj_dickerson)

I don't tweet all that often, but who knows, maybe I'll get better!  :)

Here are a couple of my Insta pics from this weekend....


The girls playing a long board game, literally, while they wait on me to get ready.

Getting good at tennis, on the Wii.  Even Lily!


Starting the week out right, trying to stay on my pledge of doing my daily devotional for church.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails