Tuesday, January 8, 2013

7

We are starting a new book study this week in my small group, and again, I'm really looking forward to the book.  It looks really good.  

Here it is for those of you who are interested.  It's basically about a woman (funny and normal), much like most of us, who decided to try to cut out a bunch of the excess in her life that we, as Americans have too much of and yet, we keep trying to get more.  She chose one area a month.  I haven't read the book yet, but I do know that the first chapter is Food and she only ate 7 foods for one month.  She writes it like a journal.



Here is an excerpt from the introduction (that I read for this week).  I sent this picture to Matt with the text, "Ouch."  He ended up reading the introduction and the first chapter (so far).


If you could read that, crazy, right?!

It is a faith-based book, for those of you who weren't sure.  Let me know if you end up reading it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails