Monday, December 1, 2008

Mac and Cheese

For Thanksgiving, I made a huge thing of baked macaroni and cheese, particularly because I thought Abby would definitely eat it, not to mention that I love mac and cheese.  So, the recipe I used has you put cracker crumbs on the top of it, which I really like.  However, when it was time to eat Thanksgiving dinner, I was told by my three year old that she didn't like macaroni and cheese that had crackers on it.  I give up, right?

Okay, fast forward to last night's church pitch in.  We get Abby a little macaroni and cheese (that strongly resembles the stuff I made) on her plate.  She eats it!  After a question or two from me about her food, she informed me that she doesn't like macaroni and cheese with crackers on it from our house, but she DOES like macaroni and cheese with crackers on it from other people's houses.  Now, I truly give up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails