Friday, May 29, 2009

Planting Flowers

I finally planted some flowers today.  Every year I plant several pots that I spread around the front porch and deck.  I was a little late getting them this year.


Abby and I got dressed and hit it early this morning.  We put Lily in the garage to watch and she stayed content the whole time. 


Abby helped me with the flowers, at first.  After this picture was taken she went crazy with the hose and completely soaked herself.  She also had a time out because she turned it on Mommy.  Not cool.  (I know, I'm mean)  I wish I had gotten a picture, but I was too messy to deal with the camera.


I didn't get as much planted this year because I ran out of potting soil.  I still have some in the flat if I get to the store this weekend.  




We also washed down the pots and Abby's wagon with soapy water because they were gross after the long winter. Abby chose to wash her bike after her time out (because she wasn't allowed to touch the hose after that). Here are her wagon and bike, all sparkle-y clean.


1 comment:

Leon said...

Papaw says hooray for Abb's she didn't deserve a time out, Papaw thinks she deserves an award!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails