Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Shower

I threw my first ever baby shower this weekend.  I didn't know many of the guests, so I really wanted their first impression to be good.  I co-hosted with another friend of the guest of honor, Renee.  We decided, after a little research, do have a "daisy" theme, with mostly all yellow and white.  Kate was in charge of the cupcakes, which turned out so cute.  I think the 3 tier rack really completed the look.  I bought all different kinds of yellow and white candies:  jelly bellies, m&ms, lemon drops.


Renee, our guest of honor, is due July 2.


The rest of the food:  deviled eggs, fruit, sugar cookies frosted to look like daisies tied up with yellow ribbon, and lemonade with fresh lemon slices floating in it. 


Myself, Renee, and Kate


2 comments:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

How cute everything looks!!!! I didn't see the flower cookies though - Are they what was wrapped in Saran. Also your hear looks great!!!

Lodie (my nickname) said...

Your hair, not your hear!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails