Friday, May 22, 2009

I knew it

In the last 2 months, it seems as though Lily has really filled out. She is now the perfect round little baby. When I moved her into 3-6 month clothes, it seemed as though they were already small on her. Weird. Certainly not as roomy as it seemed they should be. I've been trying to wait patiently until her well baby appointment to see where her growth is. At 2 months she was right around 10 pounds.

Fast forward to today. Matt and I both did the weighing thing where we weighed ourselves, then held her and weighed ourselves, and took the differece as Lily's weight. The difference was 14 POUNDS! I looked it up and Abby was only 11 and some ounces at her 4 month appointment. It looks like Lily will be 14! I KNEW she seemed bigger than I remembered with Abby.

It will be interesting to see how the girls grow and develop (differently?) as they get older.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails