Friday, February 10, 2012

Do you Pinterest?


I have a ton of friends that have recently joined Pinterest. It is fun to have so many people I know on there to follow. When I first joined, there weren't many. I mostly knew about it from some of the blogs that I read. However, I'm also finding that there is a bit of a learning curve that I forgot about because it's been a while since I joined. I also didn't realize that you still had to be invited to join. I thought you could now join through Facebook.

That all said, let me know if you want to join and I'll send you an invite. It's super easy for me.


If you are already on Pinterest, come follow me (if you aren't already)!

Also, if you are looking for some easy starter hints for Pinterest, here are mine:
  1. Create a couple basic boards for things you think you'll want to "pin". You can edit and add more later.
  2. Click on "Everything" at the top of the page after you login and peruse all the stuff that people pin site-wide and repin until your heart is content. If you have something specific you are searching for you can use the search box, or use the categories under "Everything." Don't worry about the "Pin It" button until you get comfortable with repinning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails