Friday, February 3, 2012

Cloth Napkins

I recently read this post titled, "I use cloth napkins because they're pretty" on the blog Blue Corduroy (I LOVE hers). The short version if you don't click on the link and read it is that she uses cloth napkins because they are pretty, they make their meals feel special, and they feel good. I also like the idea that they are "green", meaning no trash.

Matt and I talked about it, and I asked Abby what she thought about it (she thought they were fancy), and we decided to try it. I looked around and the best bargain and cutest prints I found, without making my own, was Target. Some of the prints we liked best were even on super clearance. We even splurged and bought a set of napkin rings.

We're going to try it and see how it goes.

Do you ever use cloth napkins?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails