Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cute, Easy Photo Valentines

It's that time of year to send again.... time to send in class Valentines. I really wanted to try an idea that I saw last year. I have since seen in on Pinterest, but I first saw it on a blog and have kept it in the back of my mind.

It's pretty easy, you just have to remember to do your "photo shoot" and get the pictures printed. Because the weather has been so nice lately, we tried some a couple pictures outside and a couple inside and picked the best. I had them hold their fist out like they were holding a lollipop. (Lily only kind of "got" this. I still think she thought she was really going to get one.)

Then, I went on line to Picnik and added some text (this way you don't have to write it in later-time saver) and fun features (they're closing the site soon- boo!). I sent them to Target Photo and they were ready in about an hour or so. When I picked up the pictures, I also bought lollipops too. Two birds, one stone, you know.

(I did a few for Lily so she wouldn't feel left out)

I then took an Exacto-knife and cut two little slits above and below their fists.

I wove a heart lollipop in and -voila!- it looks like they are handing it to their friend!
So cute! (and easy! It took no time at all!)

1 comment:

Leon said...

Very cool idea and the end product is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails