Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ten on Ten


I've been on a bit of a blogging vacation lately, but I'm back with Ten on Ten, to get you a little caught on what's been going on around here. Believe it or not, Abby is the one who kept reminding me to take 10 pictures! I didn't actually succeed in getting ten, so I'm throwing in a couple old ones to share some other stuff. I know you'll understand and it helps give you a late Christmas update. :)

The girls got a cool cardboard house that you color. They have spent hours playing in it.


The family got Just Dance 3 for Christmas. It has taken a lot to get Lily to even attempt a dance, but we're getting there. :)

Getting ready in the morning. My products that I use every single day. The Aquage Transforming Paste is the only thing that keeps the curl/wave in my hair. I love that stuff. My stylist recently gave me a sample for something similar that I liked but I don't know... I go cheap on hairspray and I like the moisturizer because it feels light. I am hoping that my daily use will keep wrinkles away as long as possible. :)

Lily and I played Minnie's Bow-tique. She got it for Christmas from Grandma and Papaw, and hasn't played with it much since Christmas so she had lots of fun.


If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have noticed that I've been pinning a ton of Very Hungry Caterpillar stuff lately. Well, that is because we've decided to use that as Lily's birthday "theme". I bought this fabric to do something with... a bunting and I'm not sure what else.

Our new book for my Mom's group. I'm really looking forward to it. I've heard lots of good things about and I think it is going to be really good.

Major dancing to Hannah Montana after homework was done, before dinner time. My girls know how to shake it. I know that someday that will come back to haunt me.

Cuties with our dinner. Aren't they the best?

This was one of my favorite Christmas gifts: Flynn Rider from Tangled. I've been "begging" for him for months. He sits on the kitchen counter and smolders at me. If you've seen the movie, you'll totally get that. You should have seen the girls giggling when I opened it. It was worth that.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails