Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Once Upon a Time

I have a new show I have been watching, so I thought I'd share. It's not completely new, but it is still in it's first season. I didn't watch it at first, but I did have some friends that kept bringing up that it was good and they thought I'd like it. Finally, about a week ago, Matt was out of town, and there was nothing to watch on TV, the girls were in bed, so I pulled the pilot up on the ABC app on my iPad.


So, now I'm hooked. I have now caught up on all the episodes, so now I can just DVR it. It is interesting, but you just have to go for it. It sounds kind of ridiculous when you explain it, but it's fun. So, it's about a fairy tale world that gets an evil curse put on it and they get put into the "real world" where no one remembers their past. The only way to break the curse lives in the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming when she turns 28, which by the way, the pilot takes place on the main character's (in the red coat below) 28th birthday. Hmmmm. The show flashes back and forth between before and after the curse.


If you interested, check it out....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails