Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Walk like an Egyptian


My life right now?


Yup, it's Vacation Bible School time. Ours is next week. This year I am one of the Directors. My biggest responsibility is registration. That means I've been sitting at the computer rifling through registration forms and inputting them into Excel like a mad woman. I just finished inputting all the names and we have 182 kids enrolled. Yikes.

Now, I have to run all kinds of different combinations of rosters from my master Excel worksheet. The only problem is that I HATE Excel. This is an irrational hate. I hate it because I don't "get" it. Matt has helped a ton and set up the whole sheet. I keep messing it up. I also can't stand having to rely on someone else for computer help (because with programs other than Excel, I'm the expert!), so that makes me a big baby (who is then on someone else's time schedule instead of my own. grrrrr).

That said, I want to share that I will probably be a bad blogger for the next week or so because I just have too much else to do. Maybe I'll be wrong and get a chance to blog? We'll see.

If not, see you on the other side!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails