Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting out of the house...

... is a good thing. I'm not always good about it, but today I fought it and the girls and I hit the Children's Museum. I decided not to tell Abby what we were doing. I just told her I had to run an errand, which made her really mad because she isn't used to not knowing what we're doing. About half way I told her that it was a surprise and that she'd like it. Her guesses were The Children's Museum, shopping for clothes, or visiting a big building downtown. She was very excited when we pulled into the parking garage for the Museum.

The museum has 2 new exhibits that she is crazy excited about: Barbie and Bob the Builder. I mean really, those are pretty good exhibits for a 4 year old girl. We had been to the Barbie exhibit once before around Christmas time, but the Bob the Builder one JUST opened this month. I could barely keep up with her as she scurried around it. I snapped a few pictures with my phone, so they are terrible quality and blurry, but they give you an idea of what it was.



We had a super fun morning and I am SO glad that I fought the urge to stay in.

Do you have to push yourself to do things that you know you'll be glad you did in the long run?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails