Thursday, September 3, 2009

Turning it on for the camera

Lately, there have been a few times where Abby and I will play hair dresser/beauty shop. I got creative last time, so we had to take a picture. Abby actually didn't like it and wanted me to take it out practically instantly, but as soon as I offered to take a picture of her, supermodel girl appeared. I swear, that girl loves to have her picture taken.



Tell me that her little sister isn't taking after her... check out her grin as soon as I point a camera at her. Too funny. How can a 7 month old understand that?


And, lastly, for those of you who haven't seen her in person recently, here is a short video of Lily sitting up and playing a little. She just started sitting up on her own in the last 2 weeks (probably more like week and a half) and she looks so grown up! We are really enjoying her being able to sit up. My favorite part of the video is when she kicks her legs because she gets excited, at the end. It is "very Lily".


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails