Monday, September 28, 2009

Preschool Field Trip


Today was Abby's first field trip of the year. We decided that we really wanted it to be just Abby and a parent, so she'd be the center of our attention rather than Lily. Matt stayed home with Lily and I went on this one. Matt gets the next one to the Apple Orchard. We went to the park and had a great time. We were under a wind advisory today though and it was brisk out. It wasn't nearly as bad if we were in the sun, but the shade was brutal. I had some fun playing with effects on Picnik with the pictures. I really like the "softening" effects and being able to add text.

Beekeeper Abby
(the preschool director's father is a beekeeper)


1 comment:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

I so love looking at your blog and finding something new. You have been busy. How about if you make the friendship cake this weekend???? ...Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails