Saturday, December 14, 2013

LASIK done.

I'm writing this from from the other side.  All done with LASIK (the second time!).  

Yesterday was my enhancements surgery to correct what was left of my prescription.  As I wrote earlier, I started with a -6, and went in yesterday with a -1.  Hopefully now, I am perfect.



Like last time, last night was pretty rough.  My eyes just must be really sensitive to it.  I know they are to light and I think that does NOT help.  I could barely keep my eyes open for more than a couple seconds most of the night because light was bothering me.  So far this morning, so good.  A night of sleep helped tremendously.  One eye feeling better than the other, but I'm guessing that will come....

I have a postop appointment this morning in about an hour, so we can confirm that everything looks good.  Thanks for all the prayers, I felt them.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails