Thursday, March 21, 2013

Selling our home update

So, this is not new news, but our house is for sale.  We really thought by now, it would be sold and this process would be over.  However, in hindsight, I think we listed it at a really awful time.  Unless, you HAVE to move in the fall, you just aren't going to. We had some showings over the fall, but there were weeks of... well, crickets, if you know what I mean.

That being said, the traffic on our house has picked up dramatically in the last month.  Like, I know you can't sell a house without showings, but I am so sick of showings.  My poor carpet is tired of the vacuum cleaner!  :) The most miserable part is that we get really good feedback, but no offers.  Seriously... we haven't gotten any bad feedback.  Stuff like- shows well, clean, in our top 2, priced well, and so on.  Soooo frustrating.  It would almost help if there was something you could do something about.

We really think we have to be close with all the traffic we're getting right now.  Surely, right?  Say a prayer for us!  I may have some other house news for you soon as we are in the process of taking a calculated risk.

If you know someone looking for a home and we're friends on Facebook, please check my Profile.  I have a link to the listing there.  For security reasons, I'm not posting it here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails