Thursday, November 29, 2012

My latest Pinterest knock-off

With Christmas season upon us and Pinterest browsing, I've been getting the crafting itch. I found a pin I wanted to try to recreate.

My latest project inspiration:


I visited The Dollar Tree for my supplies.  I didn't find "exactly" what I wanted, so it took me a few minutes to think through what colors I wanted to use. I ended up spending a grand total of $2 on ornaments.  -and I picked up some ribbon for $3 at Target (which I came no where close to using all of it).  Milo (the cat) can't be far away if there is ribbon out to gnaw on.


Yes, that means it cost me $5 to do this and I think it looks pretty good. :)


I did buy 2 other large ornaments that I use in the project. I ended up trying something new and hanging them outside in one of our small trees. We'll see how they last....

Any crafting at your house?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails