Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cherries

I splurged this weekend and bought some cherries for a "cookout" meal with friends.  For the first time ever.  Yup.  You read that right.  I've never bought cherries.  I've thought about it, but never done it.  It turns out I'm dumb and did the math wrong in my head in the produce department and paid a small fortune for them, but it turns out the girls loved them!

Lily can't quite get the whole thing in her mouth and chew around the seed/pit, so we end up cutting them up, but Abby loved having seed spitting contents with our friend Lauren.  Good times.

Have you tried any new fruits lately?

2 comments:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

I have cherries in my refrigerator too!! I love them

Lodie (my nickname) said...

I have cherries in my refrigerator too!! I love them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails