Tuesday, March 27, 2012

we've been busy, busy, busy

With this crazy early Spring, we have been staying busy around here. Much of our activity is normal stuff- made more fun by the lack of coats and addition of sandals. Matt has already mowed the grass twice and we've had the bikes out and had to wash a lot less socks.

I've been meaning to do a better job of taking picture of my toothless Abby because I know this time of no-teeth-on-top is going to pass quickly and I'll wish I had more pictures of it. So, here we go....



My friend, Nicole, had a baby two weeks ago and we got to take a meal over last week. Baby Sophia is gorgeous. She is the same size the girls were when they were born, and I fell in love with her. -as did the girls!



Here is some of our bike riding practice. Lily and I practiced one day while Abby was at school and Lily got really good! Here is her progress:



Abby's new goal is to get across the monkey rings on our playset. Very hard. But, she's determined. She'll get there, I'm sure.


Last week at gymnastics, her class worked on the equipment that was closest to the parent's seating area. I was so excited because then I could take video! This is her on the bars. The second bar exercise she does was to hold a position for a certain number of counts. She said it was "easy."



And, last but not least, we made caramel corn this weekend. I pulled out our air popper, which the girls loved. I had a post planned with the recipe for you, but the second time I made it last night, for some reason, it burned. Not sure why. Sooo, maybe I'll share after a successful batch (because it really is awesome)!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails