Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas!

The bulk of our Christmas cards should have made it to their recipients by now, so I thought I'd share our card with everyone. I love it. It is by the designer Erin Condren, who I had never heard of until the last few months, and then it seemed like she was everywhere! Her designs are bright and fun, which is what I was looking for this year, after doing black and white last year. Not to mention, it uses one (actually 2 if you count the back) of our beach pictures, which means I definitely love it. :)





But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."
Luke 2:10


1 comment:

Miranda said...

haha...glad I read this. I didn't even notice there was a back to the card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails