Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Ideas

Have you decorated for Christmas yet? If I'm judging by Facebook, it seems like we are the last people on Earth to decorate. Usually, if we are in town for Thanksgiving, we pull out a lot of the decorations Thanksgiving weekend, however, we never get the tree up this early. We usually put ours up a little bit later than a lot of people.

We are planning on getting our stuff out this week as soon as we have time and everyone (meaning Matt, too) is in town to help. I've been doing some thinking about changing where we put our tree, but I haven't decided for sure yet. The girls are going to see their other grandparents this weekend, so Matt and I can do some Christmas shopping away from prying eyes. Maybe we'll get some decisions made this weekend.

I mentioned yesterday that I was perusing Pinterest for some new ideas. I put them together in a collage to show you. Aren't they fun?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails