Thursday, December 17, 2009

A new trend

When Abby was a baby/toddler, we never had those experiences where we would look over and she'd be asleep out of nowhere. We always heard stories about kids that did that, you know, while they were playing or eating or whatever, we just didn't really experience it.

Well, times they are a changing. Apparently, we now have a kid like that. Just last night, we brought Lily into the kitchen with us, and Matt and I were talking and getting dinner ready together. Yeah, that actually happens now that he is done with school. :) Anyway, all of a sudden, Matt says, "Look-"

So stinkin' cute, right? Pitiful and cute.


This happened after my experience last week of her falling asleep while playing. I kid you not, we were heading up to nap in about 5 minutes and she just couldn't wait.



I swear I am not denying her sleep. In fact, I would love her to sleep ALL night in HER bed. I think the new nap schedule is wearing her out. ...and I'm okay with that. She'll get used to it, but I have to admit, she's pretty cute when she crashes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails