Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Monday

It's Monday. Here is a smile to get you through.


I'm in the process of preparing a craft for Abby's preschool Christmas party. I just finished cutting little Christmas trees out of sturdy green sparkle-y felt. The kids are going to glue beads on them as ornaments. I fear that no matter how much or what kind of glue we use, the beads will fall off. I even bought a "tacky" glue that should hold better, but I still have my doubts.

Sleep training with Lily is going okay. No real improvement at night, but she has been napping in her crib regularly. So that's good. Saturday night she made it to about 3:30 a.m. before waking up, which was actually a real improvement. Last night? Not so much.

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails