Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall

Ah, fall. I forget how much I love the leaves changing. I always confess to be a warm weather girl, but there is nothing like the gorgeous fall colors right now. Driving Abby to preschool isn't nearly as much of a chore with the beauty of the leaves right now. I love it.

That said, the girls and I took a walk into a wooded area near our house for a photo shoot yesterday. Many of the pictures turned out beautiful. Lily was pretty fussy, unfortunately, so I didn't get any of her straight-on, smiling. She was most happy if she could attempt to eat the leaves. It was pretty funny because she would chuckle to herself while she was playing with them.



So, this picture cracks me up everytime I look at it. I was trying to get some pictures of just Lily, and Abby just couldn't stand it. She would casually slink into the picture with this sneaky look on her face. Too funny. Like I didn't see her.



When we got home, Abby found a ladybug on our sidewalk that she was mesmerized with. Ah, a bug that doesn't seem so scary.


Happy fall everyone!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails