Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Abby's Boy Toy

Every Monday, Abby and I look forward to watching Dancing with the Stars. She usually only gets to stay up and watch a few dances before bed, but it is the highlight of our day. Abby pretends to be a judge, and we predict their scores and then she stands behind her chair and pretends to show the score paddles when the judges do. So, when this season kicked off, we talked about our favorite dancers, and it turns out that Abby LOVES Derek Hough (I have to admit that he's one of my favorites too!). It has become kind of silly, she gets very excited every time he is on camera.
So, fast forward to last night. Matt got home from class early so he got to witness all of this first hand. We were watching the introductions and when they showed Derek, Abby cheered and then... pretended to kiss him on the TV!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! Is this starting already?!?! I couldn't stop laughing and then, that of course fueled the fire until we had to tell her to quit it. Oh my.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails