Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June


Ahhh, June.

My favorite month.

After some self reflection, it occurred to me that June is my favorite month of the year.  Why?  Well, my whole life has been on a school calendar, even as an adult.  In that life, June means some time off for the summer to relax.  Life mellows out a bit:  flip flops, casual clothes, warmer days, lazy mornings, flowers blooming.  Also, Matt and I have usually gone on vacation in June (not this year, though).  The Strawberry Festival downtown is this month, Vacation Bible School is this month, my wedding anniversary is this month, the Talbott Street Art Fair is this month, PBS Kids in the Park is this month, and Abby's birthday is right around the corner. 

I love June.


1 comment:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

I think June is very neat too! Nice blog!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails