Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Too much?

One day last week, Lily and I were killing time at Target while we were waiting on a prescription, so I let her pick what to do.  Shocker, she picked the toy department.  

So, I feel like I should first say that I have an iPhone and an iPad that my children play games on.  I have apps that are just for them.  

However.

I just think this is too much.  Can you see the age marking on the packaging?  6 months and up.  Really?  Wow.

I don't know.  What do you think?


1 comment:

Stine Family said...

I agree. I was just talking to a grandfather the other day. His grandson, age 3, had never had a REAL book read to him. He was amazed they came on paper. As much as I LOVE my Nook, children's books just aren't the same on it. We connect when actually read them to our children as opposed to a machine. So sad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails