Thursday, October 11, 2012

Making our own Farmer's Market

Our most recent Kiwi Crate was one of my favorite to date, so I thought I'd share...

The theme was Farmer's Market, and the first activity was to create aprons.  They included fabric crayons, aprons, and a couple stencils.  I  have never used fabric crayons, but I really liked how easy they were for the girls to use.  All I had to do when they were finished was iron over them (according to the enclosed directions) and now they are permanent.    Love 'em.  As you can tell, even Lily had no problem writing on the fabric.


The second part of the project was to lace together fruits and vegetables and stuff them with cotton balls.  Then, they had money to punch out and they could set up their own Farmer's Market to play.



They had a terrible time, can't you tell!?  :)
(I love that they made price tags- that is soooo Abby)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails