Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gold Medal Team- Go USA Women!

I know you would have never guessed, but our family was just a little into the women's gymnastics portion of the Summer Olympics this year.  We know way too much about these girls, I think.  Abby is a big Jordan Weiber fan, and Lily is a big Gabby Douglas fan.  I like them all, but I'd have to say I like Aly Raisman as captain and MaKayla Maroney on vault.  Abby was really bummed that Jordan didn't do better.

I had fun finding amazing pictures on Pinterest of what these girls can do.  They are truly amazing.






Getting the Team Medal for Team








Gabby on Beam- Gold in All Around
Source: deadspin.com via Carrie on Pinterest



Aly on Floor - Gold on Floor, Bronze on Beam




Kyla on Beam





McKayla on Vault- Silver on Beam





Jordan on Beam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails