Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Big Recital

Saturday was Abby's big recital. I have to admit that I stole all these pictures from my ballet Mom friends. I didn't take a single picture myself. I was bad this year.

She had two numbers. Her tap number was "Forever Your Girl" by Paula Abdul and it had a part where the fathers came in and danced with them. It was a crowd pleaser.

(Abby is fourth from the left)

(The next couple pictures she is the third from left)




The second half of the show (though shorter half), is the ballet portion. It was "Beauty and the Beast" this year. Abby and her classmates were the Feather Dusting Maids. They danced during the song "Be Our Guest." There are also some backstage pictures.




(Abby is right next to Belle on the far right. She actually made it to her spot on time! It was a lot farther to run than in the studio!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails