Saturday, November 14, 2009

Scarf Along


I read about this on another blog and thought it looked cool. I'm going to do it, are you with me? We are on a very tight budget right now, so I wasn't sure if I could swing some fabric, but we found a way so I'm in.

For those of you that aren't sewing beginners (Mom, for example), there is an "honor's student" version of the scarf project here, and I actually think that may be the one I do.

Back to my story...

Abby and I went to Jo-Ann's this morning to buy some fabric for a gift I'm making and while we were there I decided to look at the bundles of fat quarters. I found a pack I liked, but it only had 5 in it, and the scarf calls for 8 so we got to pick out 3 of our own choosing. Afterwards, we went to look at the trims and I swear, this one was meant to be. The colors were exactly right! Here are my fabrics and trim:


Okay, your turn! All the cool kids are doing it. ...and it will be fun to share our experiences. Commit to it, share your fabric, and blog all about it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails