Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter


Dressing girls up for Easter is just fun.  It also reminds me that I have truly beautiful girls.  We were at my parents for the weekend and we stayed very busy!  The Easter Bunny found us all the way over there and Abby had tons of candy.  

This was a turning point holiday because this is the first time that Abby went to find what was left for her in the morning ALL BY HERSELF.  I honestly thought she'd get us before she went down.  I'm naive, I guess.  Also, this time, she snuck eating candy once we got home.  I told her the other day that she could have some candy from her basket after lunch and she chose her chocolate rabbit.  Which was already have eaten and rewrapped in the foil!  She also came down with jelly beans in her mouth.  Oh well.  It isn't going to kill her and I think I was the same as a kid, and still am.  Like mother, like daughter.  



(Abby "taking care" of Lily. So sweet.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails