Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Dance Class

It would be fair to say that I had a very hard time narrowing down pictures to share. The lighting and/or focus in some of them is terrible, but they are still worth sharing. Abby had a great time.

Warming up...


Learning first position...
(Her tongue hung out most of the class because she was concentrating so hard.  It was pretty funny.  She is totally my daughter.)


All in a line...


Pose, run, and...


Jump!


Practicing turns at the barre...


The last 10 minutes was spent on tap dancing... (Sadly, I was the slowest mom at changing shoes)


And last, a picture from home (she's twirling)...

1 comment:

Everything Lissy said...

I love it! She's so adorable - and I must say that I love the tongue sticking out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails